Friday, 22 January 2016

I Have Seen The God!


I have seen the God, he is within me. Whenever I act generously, forgive someone genuinely, I feel him inside me. 
I have seen the devil too, He is also within me, whenever I get angry, I speak things I shouldn't, act like I must not, I feel him inside me. 
I have seen the God, He is within me, whenever I go out of my way to help someone, make someone happy and feel the same happiness enchant me, I feel Him in me.
I have seen the devil, He is within me, whenever I hurt someone intentionally, want to make someone miserable and weak, I feel him in me.
Yes!.. I have seen the God and I have seen the devil. Both of them are inside me, its up to me to choose what to become, how to act , how to feel, to awaken the God or the Devil in me...!!!



3 comments:

  1. True one, both are with in, depends on which one we feed

    ReplyDelete
  2. True one, both are with in, depends on which one we feed

    ReplyDelete